Wednesday 27 August 2014

My week

Hey.
I don't go on etsy very often because i always want to spend more money then i have but look how cute this is, want this.
This is me and Chris cooking, i enjoy cooking with him although he is very messy, we made a rogan josh and a madras, which was really spicy but good.
We when to the zoo again, hooray.
Went to Paignton zoo and got to see a baby giraffe, a lemma also jumped on Chris's head. It was throwing it down with rain so we all got soaked, still got to see loads of animals though, so was a good day out.
Last February I was suppose to go and watch a gig in Cardiff to see A day to remember with support from Mallory knox, two of my favorite bands, but after driving all the way up there with friends waiting in a que that was so big it joined at both ends, in a storm getting wet and cold, It was called off. BOOOOOO. But they rearranged it for last nigh and it was amazing, the line up was different but instead of just two of my favorite bands there was three. Not only was the headline band A day to remember obviously, but Architects and letlive played as support. ( sorry again for the quality of my pictures)
Letlive and Architects ran out of battery for ADTR.
I went for two walks down the woods with Chris and Leona ( you need to teach me how to tag people leona)




oh I also did the ALS Ice bucket challenge and donated some money, Freezing.
 Happy day

2 comments:

  1. You just tag someone in the same way that you add a link, just link their blog ;)

    I wish I got to watch Architects with you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx. Why didn't you come with us?

    ReplyDelete