Friday 24 October 2014

Saltrum

I have had a really bad week. My depression has got to the point were I can't work for a while. Sucks. I have been put back up on higher medication and want to sleep all day every day. But having a family this isn't something I can do. So to try and cheer myself up I come here. 
Saltrum. This has always been a special place for me. I use to come here with my grandparents when I was very little. I always remember taking my bike, riding half way down and making my grandad carry me and my bike home, then having banana and honey sandwiches mad by my gran. Yum. It is really nice being able to walk around with my dog Harry, crunch the leaves squelch in the mud and get away from everything. It is only about a 15 Minuit drive from my house but when your in the woods it feels like your a million miles away. It brings back such good memory's so always feel a bit better after coming here. 
Any one else have happy places? 
Think about them bet they make you smile. 
Sad day. 










this was a really nice bench looking out over the water couldn't get a better picture because there was a massive sign saying warning wasp nest!


1 comment:

  1. I am sorry you're having a rough time Danielle :( I hope that Sunday teas have been making you happier! Saltram is so beautiful, I must go there soon! Xx

    ReplyDelete