Sunday 1 March 2015

London

This weekend has been a buisy one. Me and Chris were suppose to go to London last year to see fight star play. But they resceduald for this weekend. I have never really been to london it scares me because everything is so big. We drove up and had a little stop at a service station were Gavin and Stacie was filmed. Might seem a bit strange but we love Gavin and Stacie as you probably would have seen that is all we watch on a Sunday with Leona. We stayed in Twickenham and managed not to get lost on the trains and underground. Hooray. It was pretty scary though, people go so fast in London so different to plymouth. The gig was in the brixton o2 academy and it was really nice in there. The floor was slanted that was a bit strange but it was like a massive theater with balconys, leaves and statues. Fightstar were great. I have never seen them live befor but they didn't dissapoint. On Saturday I thought I would treat Chris and go on a guided tour of Twickenham rugby grounds. That was impressive it was massive and sooo hight. The guide was good to although he Did break out in to song singing Pavarotti that was strange. On the tour we went everywhere, got to sit in the royal stand. There seats are so much better then the normal ones and whent in to the changing rooms. Unfortunately there were no rugby players there as they are in Ireland for the 6 nations but didn't stop me trying to find one!  Then to end the weekend had a great roast with Amy and Leona for a birthday treat I was away for leonas birthday. Whoops I'm a bad friend. But I did get her some good gifts. That I think she will put up later in the week.
How was your week?
Happy day  

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun trip! :)

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete